Access to Musashino Art University Museum & Library (MAU M&L).
Musashino Art University Takanodai Campus
1-736, Ogawa-cho, Kodaira-shi, Tokyo, 187-8505
- Use JR Chuo Line and Seibu Kokubunji Line:
- Take the JR Chuo Line bound for Takao and get off at Kokubunji Station. And Take the Seibu Kokubunji Line bound for Higashimurayama and get off at Takanodai Station. It takes 18 minutes from the station to the University on foot.
- Use JR Chuo Line and Seibu Bus:
- Take the JR Chuo Line bound for Takao and get off at Kokubunji Station. At the bus terminal from north gate of the station, take the bus bound for “Musashino Art University” or “Kodaira Office and get off at “Musashino Art University Main Gate” (about 20 minites).
- Use JR Chuo Line Tachikawa Station:
- If you use the JR Chuo Line Tachikawa Station, at the bus terminal from north gate, number 5, take the bus bound for “Musashino Art University” and get off at “Musashino Art University” (about 25 minites).
MAU M&L is located on the straight way from the main gate of the university. The Museum faces on open ground. The Library is on the west of the museum.
The Folk Art Gallery is on 2nd floor of the 13th building.
The Image Library is on the 2nd floor of the museum.