Access to Musashino Art University Museum & Library (MAU M&L).
Musashino Art University Takanodai Campus
1-736 Ogawa-cho, Kodaira-shi, Tokyo, 187-8505
- Via the JR Chuo and Seibu Kokubunji Lines:
- Take the JR Chuo Line bound for Takao. Transfer at Kokubunji Station to the Seibu Kokubunji Line bound for Higashimurayama and get off at Takanodai Station. The university is an 18-minute walk from the station.
- Via the JR Chuo Line and Seibu Bus:
- Take the JR Chuo Line bound for Takao and get off at Kokubunji Station. At the bus terminal (number 4) outside the north gate of the station, take the bus bound for Musashino Art University or Kodaira Office and get off at Musashino Art University Main Gate (about 25 minutes).
- Via JR Chuo Line Tachikawa Station:
- From JR Chuo Line Tachikawa Station, board the bus bound for Musashino Art University at the bus terminal outside the north gate of the station (number 5) and get off at Musashino Art University (about 25 minutes).
MAU M&L is located on the straightaway that starts at the main gate of the university. The Museum faces an open plaza. The Library is on the west side of the museum.
The Folk Art Gallery is on the 2nd floor of Building 13.
The Image Library is on the 2nd floor of the museum.