You need to apply to visit the library in advance.
Please fill out the application form below by two weeks before the preffered date. You can also apply by the Japanese Application Form.
Available Visiting Day
Acceptable only Wednesdays and Fridays from 10:00 am to 4:00pm.
Please see the Library Calender (Japanese Only) before applying.
Visit with out a reservation cannot be accepted.
Please apply by the application form by two weeks before the date you prefer.
Then we will contact you to confirm your visit.
* Depending on the situation, your application may not be accepted or visit date or time may be changed.
About Group Visit
For only academic or research purpose (ex. study trip), group visit with more than 20 people can be accepted.
In the case, please write about it in the "Notes" column of the form.
* Depending on the number of people, you may be asked to divided into small groups.
Notes: For Visiting the Library
Please make sure to confime the following notes.
- When you arrive at the library, please talk to staff through the intercom at the gate on the first floor.
- Please bring your ID card with you.
- Taking photos, measuring library facilities, chatting, or invasion into the restricted area is prohibited.
- Please make your visit in the library within 30 minutes.
- Eating or drinking in the library is prohibited.
- Visitors are not allowed to read books, magazines, or other materials.
- Please use public transportation to come to this university for there is no parking space in which private cars or sightseeing bus can be parked.
* Please kindly understand that our library is not a tourist facility but a school facility.
* If you do not follow the above notes or staff instructions, you may asked to leave the library.
Confirm your input data before submitting.
Proposed Date for VisitRequired
Only Wednesdays and Fridays from 10:00am to 4:00pm are acceptable for the library visit except for closed days and entrance examination period.
Make your visit in the library within 30 minutes.
Number of VisitorsRequired
More than 20 people, please write about it in the "Notes" column of the form.