Advance application is required to visit the library.
Please submit this application form two weeks before your preferred visit date. You may also use the Japanese Application Form.
Individuals not associated with the university may visit the library from 10:00 to 16:00 on Wednesdays and Fridays. No visits are permitted on closed days.
Please check the Library Calendar (Japanese Only) before applying.
No visits are permitted on closed days.
Please submit the application form two weeks before your preferred visit date.
We will contact you to confirm your visit.
* Depending on the situation, your application may be denied or your visit date or time changed.
Groups of more than 20 people may apply to visit the library for academic or research purposes (e.g. study trips).
Please describe your group and in the "Additional Comments" section of the form.
* Depending on the number of people, you may be asked to divide your group into smaller groups.
Notes: Visit Guidelines
Please read the following guidelines prior to your visit.
- When you arrive at the library, please talk to the staff through the intercom at the gate on the first floor.
- Please bring an ID card or passport with you.
- Taking photos, measuring library facilities, chatting, or entering restricted areas is prohibited.
- Please limit your visit to 30 minutes.
- Eating or drinking in the library is prohibited.
- Visitors are not allowed to read books, magazines, or other materials.
- lease use public transportation to get to the university, as there is no parking on campus for private cars or sightseeing busses.
* Please be aware that the library is an academic facility, not a tourist site.
* Individuals who do not follow the above guidelines or staff instructions may be asked to leave the library.
Confirm your input data before submitting.
Proposed Visit DateRequired
Visits are possible on Wednesdays and Fridays from 10:00 to 16:00. No visits are allowed when the library is closed or during examination periods.
Please limit your visit to 30 minutes.
Number of VisitorsRequired
For groups of over 20 people, please describe your group in the "Additional Comments" section of the form.